Interventional Pain Management
Our board-certified interventional pain management physicians take pride to alleviate and manage pain with the goal of restoring quality of life, increasing function, and regaining wholeness for patients suffering from pain. Our team of professionals are here when you need them to ensure you and your family receive the level of quality care you’re looking for.
Total MD’s interventional pain management practice offers:
- Epidural Steroid Injections: Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and caudal: For patient convenience, these injections can be safely performed in our office or at a surgery center for those requiring I.V. sedation.
- Intramuscular and Trigger Point Injections: Injections of local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory medication into painful areas (trigger points) performed in the office.
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections: Local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory medication (steroid) performed in the office or utilizing x-ray guidance. Sacroiliac or “SI” joints connect at the bones of the hip and the sacrum and are a common source of low back, buttock and hip pain.
- Regenerative Medicine/(PRP) Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections.
Interventional Pain Management Offered at:
- West Palm Beach - Okeechobee Blvd.8200 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- West Palm Beach - Forest Hill Blvd.4623 Forest Hill Blvd., Suite 101
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Rd.2700 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite #C100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Boca Raton - Clint Moore Rd.1905 Clint Moore Rd., Suite 308
Boca Raton, FL 33496