Physician (MD, DO)
Job Title: Physician (MD, DO)
Job County: Broward, Palm Beach
Job State: FL
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Licensed Professional
Years of Experience: 1
Total MD is a thriving, comprehensive total care organization in South Florida with 5 locations serving patients in Palm Beach and Broward Counties.
Total MD is seeking exceptional, energetic and highly experienced medical professionals, who share our focus on hard work, enthusiasm, and teamwork. If you are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and the best in healthcare to our patients, we hope you will consider joining our team.
We are looking for Family Practice, Occupational Medicine & Internal Medicine physicians that are Residency trained and/or Board Eligible and/or Certified Physicians. We will consider select 2nd and 3rd year residents, as well as fellows for Part-Time which may lead to a potential Full-Time position after training.
Total MD offers a fun, fast-paced environment where patient satisfaction is a priority. We offer an excellent total compensation package with benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k and others.
The best candidate will possess:
- A high level of integrity, honesty, and sound judgment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high-pressure environment.
- A well-groomed, business-like appearance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Valid Florida Medical License
- Computer Literate: Electronic Medical Records
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Physician is preferred
Total MD is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.