Lauren T. DeCicco, PT, DPT, CEAS I
Dr. DeCicco graduated with honors from the class of 2009 Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Nova Southeastern University in Davie, FL. She has worked in many settings, predominately outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine, and has vast experience across the field of physical therapy. Her specialties include manual skills including Graston technique, kinesiology taping, and retraining dysfunctional movement patterns.
In addition to her clinical experience, she has onsite sports venue experience, assisting on various medical teams for events including the 2016 Summer Olympic Trials and the World Rowing Championships in 2017. She strives to be at the forefront of her field, continuously learning as many new techniques as possible and keeping up with current evidence based practice guidelines and research. Her passion for helping people overcome pain and dysfunction is the driving force behind her practice.
When Dr. DeCicco isn’t in the clinic, she is home with her husband and two children enjoying the outdoors and spending time with friends and family.
- Spinal-related injuries and conditions
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Post-laminectomies and spinal fusion surgery
- Rotator cuff injury and repair
- Total joint replacement surgeries
- Chronic pain conditions
- ACL reconstruction surgery
- Work-related injuries
- Pre-employment mini-capacity exams
- Foot conditions
- MVA related injuries
- Juvenile musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.)
- Graston Technique
- Cupping Therapy
- Coral Springs - Royal Palm Blvd.8100 Royal Palm Blvd., Suite 105
Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Boca Raton - Clint Moore Rd.1905 Clint Moore Rd., Suite 308
Boca Raton, FL 33496