Justin Neidich, DPT
Justin Neidich has been working as a physical therapist for over 10 years. Justin graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor in Arts and Humanities in 2006. Just went onto receive his Bachelor of Science and Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Touro College in New York City in 2011. While attending Touro College, Justin served as the vice president of the student physical therapy association. He organized many educational and social gatherings for the student body.
Justin relocated to South Florida from New Jersey 10 years ago. He has worked in various settings including Outpatient Orthopedics, Assisted Living Facilities, Vestibular Rehab, and the Home Health Setting. He recently obtained his Certification in Dry Needling (Cert. DN) from the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy.
In his free time, Justin enjoys tennis, basketball, and playing with his Siberian Husky Haika. Justin has a brown belt in Isshin-ryu Karate. He spent a year studying abroad in Jerusalem, Israel and speaks fluent Hebrew. Justin currently resides in Plantation, Florida with his wife Fanny and four-year-old son Robert.
- Spinal-related injuries and conditions
- Post-laminectomies and spinal fusion surgery
- Rotator cuff injury and repair
- Total joint replacement surgeries
- Chronic pain conditions
- ACL reconstruction surgery
- Work-related injuries
- Pre-employment mini-capacity exams
- Foot conditions
- MVA related injuries
- Juvenile musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Rd.2700 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite #C100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Coral Springs - Royal Palm Blvd.8100 Royal Palm Blvd., Suite 105
Coral Springs, FL 33065